Aside from my professional experience, I have a Bachelor’s degree in digital game design and 3D art from Stockholm University and another degree in 3D graphics at FutureGames. I have also taught and held multiple lectures at FutureGames about the fundamentals of texturing and held Substance Painter and Substance Designer workshops.
My main responsibilities have been:
- Authoring materials, textures and decal generators.
- Storytelling and implementation of roads.
- Giving feedback and sharing information and workflow with my team.
I held courses and supervised students at FutureGames, on several occasions, about the fundamentals of texturing, introducing them to Substance Painter and Substance Designer as well as game engine implementation.
My main responsibilities were:
- Find graphical resource-sinks, poorly optimized 3D assets and remake or optimize them for real-time performance.
- Updated shaders, post-processing, lighting and light-baking.
I studied 3D-graphics at FutureGames.
I was hired to supervise students for a small summer project, where we built a 3D environment for a VR game.
I studied game design and 3D-graphics and got a batchlor's degree, at Stockholm University.